Sunday 24 February 2013

18th Birthday Wishlist

My 18th birthday's in 2 months and 1 week. So, here are the things I badly want to receive on my special day. *coughs*

1.) Huge bouquet of roses. But, I don't like the red ones. Baby pink roses are lovelier. ♥ 2.) Ankle Boots. Been dying to have one!!! Ughhh Idk why, I just think it's a NEED. Lol (photo from http://miladyeka.tumblr.com/) 3.) Tiffany's!!! A necklace please. :-( I bet every girl dreams of receiving that teal box with a white ribbon. (Though I know it's impossible that someone will get me Tiff's on my 18th, I'm still hoping. *sigh*) 4.) Human sized teddy bear! Or should I say bigger-than-me teddy bear. Hahaha I wanna cuddle with that huge ass fluffy bear errr night, oh please. 

Btw, lots of clothes, shoes and bags are included in the list, too. And make-up!! (Since I'm turning 18 already, I NEED to learn how to put on make-up on my pale face) But those are just the "major ones" I want to receive. Hoho

So there, you still have 'nuff time to save for any of these, family & friends. Nyahahaha



(all photos are from Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment